Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Women Killing Women

No, No, No! I don't mean barefoot & in the kitchen. Im no cave man. I just thought perhaps this would get your attention and if you are here it did:-)

On a more serious note. Im' sure many of you are wondering why? of all the things this handsome guy :-) (ha ha) could be doing, why is he supporting women. Then im certain, there are an equal number of you who either appreciate it or figure it cant be right. Don' get me wrong. I am a business man as well as an entrepreneur. Just one who have grown way tired of beating this dead horse economy and world with the same old stick, MEN!

Perhaps you have read Leave It To A Woman ( http://dewayne-lipsey.blogspot.com ). If you have not I srongly reccomand that you do so as well as pass it along. It will help to provide great insight as to why I am doing what I am.

It is my sincere, committed intent to unite the most powerful women in the world (yes that includes YOU) build and support a united, female army of entrepreneurs functioning with a different stick, if you will. One of collaboration and partnership, in conjunction with healthy competition while building self-sustaining friendships and businesses ( http://facebook.com/dewayne.lipsey ). U have to understand that I have spent a great many years, quite frankly ever since I was a child being mentored and instructed by women.

This cost me , later in life, many thousands of dollars trying to discover why it is, that I connected so well with women, being a straight guy and all, but not as much with men. http://dewayne.lipsey.blogspot.com (MOM"S ROCK!)

After going through much pain trying to force a square peg in a round hole. I turned to therapy, coaching, becoming a multi-millionaire before 30 and losing it all( i might add). I even went through an intense battle for a couple years with depression, which I still from time to time have to battle. After all of this, I decided at 35 years young, to accept the uniqueness that is me and make it count to the Glory of God, while creating a global impact for all that is healthy, loving, and progressive. I now accept and understand than being in touch with the female part of myself, makes me a stronger man and not weaker. Further more, I accept that there are no accidents. I have been given a gift. A gift which I'm determined to use for GOD's Glory.

There are solutions to this economy and the self-centered conditions of our relationships and businesses but they will be brought about by the one area, many leading men have yet to spend time mining and digging for, instead of oil, precious metals and gold, WOMEN!. Ladies, these solutions will have the greatest impact through unified numbers and selfless support of others. Don't for one second think that I dont appreciate capitalism and competition. I am in fact a huge fan ;-) Non-theless, I believe it, like most of creation, must vibrate now, at a different level, if it is to be sustained. Unified numbers of women have already changed countless things in this world but for some reason have ignored that power when it comes to economics. Leading to the failure of most home-based businesses.

I believe women have the greatest capacity to initiate, promote and carry out this agenda. I also must admit, that this group has the biggest obstacles while at the same time the most to gain.

It's no mystery, that you all are each others harshest critics and have a very difficult time uniting around a cause, unless cancer or some other destructive disease is involved. Mostly because, most all of you have your own cause, business, etc...! Dont' believe me, just visit a few networking groups. Yet I believe this isnt due to lack of desire as much as lack of a call or movement emphasizing strength in numbers. This is why, if you will allow me to give of myself in this manner, I would like to honor, all of the amazing women that have made me who I am by being an instigator of this mission.

I now realize that the world dosn't benefit by my playing small! Will you join me and your fellow sisters who share this ideaology? We will grow, We will Create positive change. Get involved Now! http://www.makeemlooktwice.com

No comments:

Post a Comment